Thursday, July 25, 2013

Aging gracefully.

Heck no.  I'm going to do it kicking and screaming.  Don't get me wrong, I am ok with growing older. Especially with the genes I have been blessed with.  It is just that I still feel young inside and there is so much that I still want to do with this girl. I will need to be physically fit for these adventures and it doesn't hurt if you look good too. 

Speaking of looking good...  When it comes to makeup, I love to experiment with different looks.  Pinterest has been the greatest source of make-up techniques.  There are posts on contouring and hiding those "sun" spots.  No, they are NOT "age" spots!  I am certain that I have tried every reasonably priced anti-aging product and a lot of the more expensive ones.  I can honestly say that there are some GREAT products out there.  But my skin is sensitive and the ones that work on most woman's skin, leave mine peeling like an onion.  Yes, I understand that you are shedding the old skin and starting anew, but its' the peeling that I cannot deal with.

In the coming days, I will post the easiest no-nonsense makeup techniques, testing serums, peels, lotions and eye creams for woman over 40. 

 
Be Kind and Be Beautiful





No comments:

Post a Comment