Thursday, November 7, 2013

To be continued...

It is so difficult to 'continue' when you don't want to jinx something.   I am smitten, to say the least. I want to make him breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Have great sex for a very long time and make him feel like the wonderful man he is.

Biketoberfest was the most fun that I have had in a long time.  The ride was wonderful. His friend Jamie was the best.  Although without a rider on this portion of the trip (from St Pete to Daytona Beach) was so sweet and never made me feel like I was not welcome on the ride.  Love ya for that...

As a side note...I love having my own bike.  It is a freedom that I haven't felt since dirt bikes when I was young.  I was always told that I didn't ride 'like a girl' (compliment?)...YES.  

But there is NOTHING better than being on the back of a bike with a man you trust.  Holding on and feeling the closeness of the ride.  The ebbs and flows of the road  Likened to sex?  Hmm.  The ease, the confidence, the safeness.  Every part of this relationship (and I use this word loosely) has been so comfortable, so 'easy'.  (Dare I say it)  So many coincidences. So many likenesses.

How do you just say, I know this is right and go with it?  He's confident.  Cocky? Charming?   I guess I am confident as well.  Can he handle that?  I know I am 'structured' but I am also, so vulnerable.  I want to make this man happy and know that when given that same respect in return, I can rock his world.  The love you give to me, you will receive threefold.


No comments:

Post a Comment